Is our life worth living despite all the suffering and pain? Why do we exist on the planet? We are born to suffer and die. There are lots of stuff that can happen to us between birth and death. In the middle of every situation, what makes our life worth living?
This is the fate that all humans face. Whether it is a child in Africa or an old lady in Japan, each of us has to face it. So does every animal, every plant and even everything else.
What makes life worth living? I believe that we have to look for the answer because we owe this to ourselves. We have time and money for other things, but time is money and short.
However, something that makes life worth living, despite all the suffering and pain we have to endure? That would be a peace of mind!
So what is happiness then? What can we do to find happiness? Happiness can be many things, and most people think they found it, but they are missing it.
A simple thing I know for sure is that happiness comes from within us. We can’t buy it or take it from anywhere else – we can only find it within ourselves, where our peace of mind resides.
What makes life worth living?
A person can be successful at anything in life if they give it a try. Life is really simple and easy, but people often make it complicated. It’s all about attitude.
There is no doubt that life is worth living stems from the feeling of suffering and anxiety. I believe that every moment is worth it.
Not just the sweet moments and beautiful moments, but also the bitter moments and ugly moments.
The question of why we can’t be happy and why we can’t smile isn’t because the moment is terrible.
It’s because there are many negative things that we do to ourselves. We want life to be better whenever we have a little hardship.
We abandon our dreams in life and quit halfway when things don’t go smoothly. The solution is to not run away from pain and suffering but to deal with it.
Let’s take a look at what makes life worth living;
- Fight proactively against negativity
- Sleep well and have a good diet
- Exercise regularly
- Create time for you to think and reflect
- Spend time with loved ones
- Use my creativity and talent
- Do something nice for others
How to make life worth it?
Life is not lengthy, and there are lots of distractions. Sometimes you need to take a step back, go against the flow and get some perspective.
- Love. you will be able to do anything when you know that love is the reason you are doing it
- Happiness. Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your actions. – Dalai Lama
- Always think positively
- Say hello
- Start small. Not a big feal how small or insignificant the task or goal is; the only thing that can stop you from doing that is yourself. And if you want something bad enough, you will make it happen.
- Be nice and kind.
- Help others, even if they don’t do the same for you.
- Give back to the world and help people; every time you breathe in, think of all the people who have helped you in your life and exhale and thank them with your heart and soul.
- Live in the present moment and don’t worry about the past or the future.
- Think with love.
- Do things that scare you because the worst thing that can happen is that you’ll get hurt and then learn, grow and move forward with an open heart and an open mind.
- Let go of all your expectations; it is just a waste of time and energy on things that may never happen.
- Laugh as much as possible; every laugh is a stress reliever, reducing anxiety and improving health.
- Find a purpose for your life and live it intensely.
What do you think is your true purpose in life?
Whenever I get caught up in the minutia of life, I wonder if perhaps I’ve been looking at things all wrong.
Maybe the reason I’m so anxious or worried, I feel like I’m lacking or lost, has less to do with what’s happening in my life and more to do with what’s not happening.
However, sometimes, our expectations of what life is supposed to be are so much bigger than the reality. This can leave us feeling frustrated and even hopeless about the future.
But it’s important to remember that life is full of small moments. It’s a collection of very simple things that make life worth living.
The true purpose in life is to help people and see them smile. I wake up motivated because I have the opportunity to do something amazing every day.
I get out of bed every morning and think about what I can do that day to take my life to the next level—to lift myself, my family, and anyone else who might be around me up too.
It’s not hard work; it’s just how I live each day. It’s how you were born to live life too, but it’s not how most people live.
Most people get up, go through the motions, go to work, come home, and sleep. However, they wake up the next day morning and repeat it all.
Don’t be a machine. Enjoy every moment of your life. Be a reason for someone’s smile. It’s a very limited time. Once you lose a minute, you will never get back. So live today; tomorrow is unpredictable.
- Do you believe that life is a balance of holding on and letting go?
- Do you believe that every ending is the beginning of something new?
- Happiness is not a destination, it’s continuous a journey
- What are the consequences of over-planning?
- How to stop the blame game of your life?
- How are hardships making you stronger than ever?