I just want a normal life. Every once in a while, I find myself wondering what it would be like if I could just be normal. I wonder what it would be like to be a little less busy. A little less stressed. A little less prone to anxiety.
Work-life balance is just not for me. I’d rather be happy than being successful. I’d rather have freedom than make more money. I’d rather live how I want than how society expects.
The point is that whatever your dreams are, you can have them, and it’s ok for you to have them. And if you need another person to convince you that it is ok for you to have these dreams, don’t bother finding that person.
If you need another person to tell you that your dreams are valid, try convincing yourself first. If having your dream depends on someone else acknowledging its validity, then I would say your dream is not solidified in reality.
How to live a stress-free lifestyle?
You know what? You’re not alone. We’ve all felt that overwhelming urgency and anxiety of today’s modern digital world. It doesn’t matter if you’re a millennial, or if you’re older, or if you’re younger, or if you’re looking for something to do this weekend. It doesn’t matter if it’s tax day, or if you’re just looking to take a vacation.
There is no one answer but, I think it is necessary to set up the following 3 principles to live a stress-free and peaceful life.
Firstly, we cannot deny that it is stressful to take daily problems for which we cannot do anything about.
Secondly, it is even more stressful when we feel anxious when confronting daily pressure from home and work.
Thirdly, anxiety also occurs during a financial crisis. However, there are answers to relieve this stress.
Because the root of daily stress is nothing but our negative thoughts, it is necessary to change those negative thoughts into positive ones.
What should a stress-free lifestyle be like?
What is the true definition of a normal lifestyle? According to a Korean fashion brand, an average lifestyle should be filled with natural happiness, a harmonious work-life balance, enough sleep, and an addiction-free mobile device.
True beauty is more than just looking good, it’s also about being happy and having fun. Take part in making this world a better place.
– The reason and the purpose I can’t say until I have experienced it.
– Since long ago, I’ve wanted to live a normal lifestyle.
– But what does that mean?
– What should normal living be like?
– Is it possible to live a normal lifestyle without asking such questions?
– Can you explain what should a normal lifestyle be like?
– Or should I delay living – having doubts – and remain in the present, enticed by the present moment? – Should I take one step after another towards an uncertain future, or should I just follow the signs to a place I’m not supposed to be and discover myself? – Do you think I need to know my purpose to be able to live a normal lifestyle?
– When you’re in your twenties, you should want to experience everything. You’re young. You don’t yet know who you are or what you’re doing.