When thinking about web hosting security, most people don’t really know all there is to know. For example, did you know that on average one in every 2000 WordPress sites is hacked daily? Did you know that the average cost per hour of downtime for small businesses is $300? Did you know that the average speed of a website is 1.
This article will introduce you to one of the most secure web hosting that you can use to ensure the safety of your websites.
Why is Web Hosting Security Vital?
There are a variety of reasons to keep your business on the web securely. For example, your customers want to know that their personal information is safe when they are shopping online. That’s why web hosting security is so important, and it’s something that’s vital to your online presence.
The job of a web hosting company is to keep all your information and content online and give you secure access to your site so that you can perform your tasks without any disruptions.
Hosting any kind of site, whether it’s an e-commerce site or any other business website, requires absolute security from the server administrators.
Web hosting security is not something that you should be worried about because with enough precautions, you can make sure that your data and content are safe from malicious attacks.
Why is Kinsta the Most Secure Web Hosting?
There is no doubt that web hosting is the lifeblood of any website, and today we are going to answer the basic question: how secure is Kinsta web hosting?
Since the beginning, Kinsta has been focused on the full control over the infrastructure and security of the websites they host. They pride themselves on using the best infrastructure technology available to ensure that each website and business remains stable.
Kinsta is an award-winning web hosting platform that offers increased security. Kinsta’s cloud-based hosting protects your website and data against downtime, and also ensures that your site will be delivered quickly to audiences around the globe.
With their platform they’re able to compress, cache and accelerate your dynamic WordPress site to make your website not only more secure but faster as well.
Full page caching (using Varnish) caches the content of your site so it loads super fast for all your visitors, even when they don’t have an account.
Their optional CDN (Content Delivery Network) further accelerates the load time of your site for all users by delivering content from a worldwide network of their edge servers.
Full page caching makes sure you’re always up and running and allows you to run almost any software, including WordPress, WooCommerce, and Joomla on the platform.
It is a premium host that focuses on speed, security and usability. Below are some things they are doing to make sure that you have a safe and secure hosting experience.
Let’s take a look what makes Kinsta unbeatable:
- Dedicated servers running in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) with 15% reserve for capacity.
- All their servers run on SSD drives for improved performance and a dedicated RAM drive to keep your sites well-stored in memory.
- Kinsta’s hosting environment is designed for maximum performance and only the best security measures are implemented in their infrastructure.
- They enforce TLS 1.2 encryption on all server-to-server communication as well as between client-to-server and server-to-client communication.
- They employ custom firewalls, built-in security protocols, and multiple layers of network monitoring to ensure the highest level of protection possible.
- Their cloud infrastructure uses Layer 4 load balancing and they use only best-in-class hardware consisting of Dell PowerEdge and SuperMicro servers with all SSDs (Solid State Drives) hosting your sites.
- They also enforce Perfect Forward Secrecy (PFS) which means your data will not be compromised even if the private key to your TLS certificate is compromised.
- They use Google Authenticator to secure your access control to the server.
- All of their full stack engineers have undergone a thorough background check.
- All of their staff are required to use two-factor authentication to protect their account.
- Their team does regular pen testing on their infrastructure and publishes their results for transparency (i.e. see kinsta.com/security)
- Code base is managed through multiple private repositories with branches being reviewed before merging into the ‘master’ branch.
- Their team has undergone extensive training from Google before being given access to GCP and they are regularly retrained. Each of their GCP staff has passed a GCP certification test.
Why Should You Choose Kinsta?
Kinsta web hosting is the most secure web hosting solution for your website and is backed by 24×7 support, enterprise level security and advanced configuration options.
There are three main components to consider when it comes to most secure web hosting solutions: A strong security protocol, which includes secure and monitored application servers, daily backups and checking for vulnerabilities, etc.
A content delivery network that’s DDoS protected and utilizes SSL encryption. Daily backups that can be restored if your site is hacked or attacked.
So what are you waiting for? Get started with Kinsta and ensure the highest level of security of your website.