When it comes to choosing the best LMS hosting platform for WordPress website, there are many factors that you should take into account.
It’s a bit of a challenge, but don’t worry, I’ve got you covered. In this article I’m going to be giving you some tips that will help you choose the best option for your organization.
What Are the Importance of High Quality LMS Hosting?
Learning Management Systems (LMS) play a critical role in many organizations, from business to education.
The LMS is an important technology for the digital education and training of the workforce, learning in general, and the effectiveness of employee development in any business.
LMS hosting is very important for the successful implementation of any corporate e-learning project.
Unless your LMS platform (like Moodle, Blackboard etc.) is hosted with a high quality LMS host and managed by a team of specialists it will not be effective, productive and reliable.
Companies with an online learning implementation often face many challenges like:
- Poor performance of CMS based solutions and their inability to handle high volumes of traffic;
- Susceptibility to attacks from malicious users;
- Need for ongoing IT support, system upgrades and maintenance;
- Data loss and downtime due to hardware or software failures.
Key Consideration to Choose the Best LMS Hosting for WordPress Site
Choosing a Learning Management System (LMS) is not an easy task. There are so many different options out there, it can be quite overwhelming.
The best way to find the LMS that fits your needs is to investigate thoroughly the different platforms and see which ones work best for your business.
The first step in choosing your LMS is to decide how you want to use it. This will help you determine which features and functionalities you need.
For example, if you plan on using your LMS only as a training platform and you want to incorporate gamification to make it more engaging, you will choose an LMS that offers these features.
Or if you want to create a marketplace for users to sell their own courses, but with a custom design and you need a high level of customization, then you will need an LMS that offers these options.
Costs range from free, to very expensive for companies that need an enterprise solution for their teams and projects.
So it is important to start researching these costs early on since it can influence your decision greatly.
The main criteria to choose the best LMS hosting is:
1. Scalability: As your on-line training portal grows with more number of users, make sure the LMS hosting package you signed for has the ability to handle a bigger load of users. You may get stuck with heavy web traffic & downtime if your pick is unable to support many users.
2. Performance: Choose a host that offers increased page load times & better search engine rankings. All these depend on how optimized your site is.
A great hosting provider chooses the right mix of hardware & software solutions which actually improves performance.
3. Security: A trustworthy LMS hosting provider must have real-time malware scanning and firewalls in place to protect its customers from all possible cyber attacks.
If your learning software platform gets hacked, it may get blacklisted by Google and other search engines, which will eventually lead to loss of students, traffic and revenue of your training website.
4. Help & Support: Good providers offer 24/7 quality support by providing an online support system or access to a live chat support agent, who can help you with any website related issue.
You will be glad to know that Kinsta LMS Hosting offers all these above-mentioned criteria to choose the best LMS hosting for an online learning platform for your business or training institute.
Why Host Your WordPress LMS Site With Kinsta?
With Kinsta LMS hosting, you’ll get the technology to help you rally your team, put course creation and development at the center of your marketing strategy, and add in a full e-commerce solution that lets customers pay for training right through your website.
Kinsta also makes sure that your team can easily find answers to their questions through a brand new support center that makes getting help easy.
You even get 24/7 monitoring so we can quickly resolve any issues that do come up. Everything they do helps you really see the results you want.
Now, some of you may be wondering why you should choose Kinsta over all the other hosting companies out there. I mean, there are lots of them! Let me tell you why you should, and why it’s a great idea to work with them!
I’ve discovered that a lot of the other companies don’t always take care of the big things when it comes to WordPress.
They usually don’t care about how fast their WordPress sites load, or how secure they are either.
- Security is actually one of those things that are often overlooked by most hosting companies.
- One of the most important determining factors when choosing a company to host your online LMS is speed.
- The last thing you want is students trying to interact with your platform and getting stuck in low frame rates or unnecessary loading times.This means that you need to find a hosting company that has excellent infrastructure, but also one that is experienced with working with WordPress.
Kinsta ticks all these boxes and is also built on Google Cloud infrastructure, which means it can scale up instantly as you grow.
Key Features of Kinsta LMS hosting
Kinsta LMS Hosting is a fully managed service that provides an elegant and intuitive hosting experience. They handle all of the server, maintenance, and support work.
You can migrate your content, install WordPress and plugins quickly, and get started with Kinsta LMS Hosting in minutes. You’ll be up and running and ready to teach in no time!
With Kinsta LMS Hosting, you’ll get:
Blazing Fast Speeds – Your pages should load fast. It’s why they’ve optimized their servers to handle heavy user activity and large numbers of logged-in students.
Full-Page Caching – They’ll cache the contents of your entire website so the server doesn’t need to execute PHP scripts for every page request. This will result in faster page load times and fewer PHP errors across your site.
Full SSD Storage – Solid State Drives (SSDs) are like regular hard drives on steroids. They’re much faster than traditional spinning disks. Whether you’re working on an image or reading email, everything will happen faster with SSD storage.
Receive 100% Uptime Guarantee – Unlike other hosting companies, Kinsta guarantees 100% uptime or they’ll give you your money back!
Next Generation Architecture – Kinsta LMS hosting comes with Next Generation Architecture, which means better performance, security, speed and a streamlined experience.
It’s all about scalability, memory and storage optimized for your needs. With Kinsta you get highly secured hosting, including an SSL certificate for free on all of your sites for the duration of your hosting service with Kinsta.
Trusted Google Cloud Partner – Kinsta hosting provides the highest-quality hosting service in the industry, with fully managed WordPress hosting, powered by Google Cloud Platform. That means they handle the day-to-day management and maintenance of your website for you.
Expert WordPress Support – Kinsta offers professional email hosting in the cloud, along with great features such as daily backups, SSD-powered servers, and a 30-day money back guarantee. The company also features one of the most advanced LMS platforms to date in the form of Kinsta LMS.
In addition to their world-class WordPress compatibility and expert support. They’re a systems integrator who manages the entire stack for their clients — they don’t outsource any of the important tasks that a client depends on.
Kinsta’s managed LMS hosting is an extension of their managed WordPress hosting platform, which means all of the most important benefits of managed hosting carry across to their LMS hosting:
- Full integration with Google Classroom
- Full integration with your LMS system using API keys – including Google Classroom
- Full integration with WordPress Multisite for E-learning
- Powered by Google Cloud
- Automatic upgrades of software (WordPress and plugins)
- Automated removal of malware and blacklisting
- And so much more…
Why is Kinsta LMS hosting?
Running an online business is hard. You need the right tooling and technology to help grow your business and make your life easier.
Kinsta LMS hosting is a cutting edge managed WordPress hosting service built from the ground up for WordPress-based learning management systems as well as traditional e-commerce and marketing websites.
Because they run on Google’s Cloud Platform, they are able to optimize for performance and offer a number of unique features that you won’t find anywhere else.
Get started with high-speed LMS hosting and enjoy the best deal today.